National Final Rodeo is one of the events that are gaining popularity all over America and even to the outside world. During the event, many people gather to watch many cowboys as they compete in diffident sub-events. This includes bull riding, steer wrestling and so forth.
If you haven’t to any of the NFR events, then there is a close date. To be specific, it is one month ahead. It will be on the 5th of December and is expected to run for ten days. This is a great opportunity for you to go and experience the westerners’ competition, and mark your Christmas season with maximum enjoyment for ten consecutive days.
|Streaming||Coupon (50% Off)|
|NFRPass.Com (real-time)||Watch Here||nfr50|
|NFR-TV.com (real-time)||Watch Here||nfr50|
|ProRodeoTV.com (12 hours delay)||Watch Here||NO|
There are many things that you will be able to enjoy this event and one part, which you should not miss, is the Cowboy Christmas.
In this piece of work, we give a preview about what the Cowboy Christmas is all about.
So, read and be informed of what to expect if it is going to be your first time.
About Cowboy Christmas
If you will be in Las Vegas during Wrangler NFR, be looking for the newest, greatest gifts, and want to see the western arts, the Cowboy Christmas is the place to visit. It is a major part of the National Finals Rodeo and a nice place to spend time while getting a chance to learn about original western arts during the NFR
Many vendors and top cowboys come here to display gifts for family and friends. This implies that while here you will have an opportunity to see unique products that will be showcased by vendors from diffident parts of America and Canada.
Usually, venders showcase their unique items each year of NFR. The product includes western wear, customized jewelry, boots and spurs, original art, and western style furniture. More so, several handmade crafts and pottery will be on display. This makes this activity official merchandise and source of National Finals Rodeo.
This event that is expected to happen on 900 000 square feet of exhibit space, is thus an important part of NFR that you should have a check if you have an opportunity. It will be open starting the 5th of December which will be on Thursday and will last until the 24th of this coming December.
- Junior NFR: The Junior NFR, presented by YETI, is a championship where contestants under 19-year-old compete in eight events including Bareback Riding, Junior Steer Wrestling, Saddle Bronc Riding, Girls and Boys Breakaway, Team Roping, Tie-Down Roping, Bull Riding, and Barrel Racing. The Junior NFR occurs at the same time as Cowboy Christmas and the National Finals Rodeo.
- Rodeo Arena: The Wrangler Rodeo Arena, which is located on the 2nd floor of the South Halls, will host a variety of events and competitions. The Rodeo arena is one of the most significant features of Cowboy Christmas.
- Rodeo Way: The Rodeo Way is also known as “Old West” which located at the East end of Cowboy Christmas. This rodeo exhibit features eight interactive industry.
- Rodeo Live: This program is presented by RODEOHOUSTON. The Rodeo Live features “Outside the Barrel host by Flint Rasmussen who is known as “rodeo clown”, ” RFD-TV’s “Western Sports Roundup” from bull riding and barrel racing, steer wrestling and team roping & “Rodeo Recess” with host Andy Seiler.
- Rodeo Saloon: The Coors Rodeo Saloon is situated close to the East end of Cowboy Christmas. Each of the great rodeos needs a saloon. In the time of Cowboy Christmas, the saloon features food vendors and big video screens with the full NFR performance of the previous night.
- Social Lounge: Rodeo fan can entry into NFR Social Lounge for free. This area is for contestants and musician autograph sessions, giveaways, radio remotes and more.
- Great Wall of Rodeo: This fan favorite program, powered by Calgary Stampede, features a graphic of all National Finals Rodeo contestants and other interactive elements.
- NFR Extra: This is a customized studio at Cowboy Christmas. They capture unique interviews and insights associated with the NFR in December on behalf of the following groups:
- Stock Contractors
- Past World Champions
- Hotel Partners
- Rodeo Committees
- Junior NFR BLVD.: Junior NFR BLVD. presented by 12 Gauge Ranch, is an interactive area leading right into the Junior NFR space, dedicated to the Junior NFR fans. The program features 16 interactive exhibits of events at the Junior NFR, which takes place at the Wrangler Rodeo Arena within the Hunter & Outdoor Expo.
- Chris Ledoux Merchandise
- Copper Spring Ranch
- Crooked Horn Cowboy Protection
- Dash N Dally
- Hooey LLC
- Junior Roughstock Association
- Justin Sportsmedicine Team
- Lane Frost Brand
- Med-Vet Pharmaceuticals
- Perfect Calf
- Priefert Rodeo & Ranch Equipment
- Purcella Performance Drags
- Ram/Ram Rodeo Series
- Rodeo Fame, LLC
- Salient Designs
- Western Pro Feeder
- SportChassis LLC
- Wild Bill’s Olde Fashioned Soda
Who are the managers of the event?
More so, the Cowboy Christmas is being organized and arranged by the Las Vegas event group. They are popular for organizing and managing various amazing events for the public. This year, they will as well manage this ten days event.
Who should attend the Cowboy Christmas?
The 900000 square feet of the exhibit space will be open to any member of the public. However, be reminded that it can only accommodate an estimated number, not over 30,000 heads.so, if don’t want to miss any part or if you want to see everything that will be showcased fully, make sure you visit the place on time.
You should also be aware that this event, which usually happens annually since 1986 is a perfect complement if not a supplement to the main NFR event. It can be placed in the categories of the best activities that you can do while in Las Vegas for NFR. More so, it is an ideal place for those who will be looking for the charming, greatest cowboy gifts for their families and friends.
With reality, that there will to up to 400 vendors who will be around showing their unique and greatest gifts, there is no doubt that you will enjoy. Without forgetting the part when favorite Cowboy stars will come here to sign the autographs. You will be surprised but on the other hand, have a moment of fun to shake hands with top Cowboys if lucky.
For sure, there is much to enjoy during this coming Cowboy Christmas. So, for those who will be at the convention center in Las Vegas just expect the fun. Imagine that great opportunity to shopping, watching interactive displays, and lastly experiencing the NFR while it flints the Rasmussen, it is a guarantee you will find something to smile at regardless of your age, health status, or sex. All this pleasure will be available each day starting from 9 am to 5 pm daily during the ten days of NFR.
About the venue
This year the Cowboy Christmas will be at Las Vegas Convention Centre. This place is operated and managed by the Las Vegas connection and visitors’ authority. It is one of the most modern facilities that have been redesigned to meet international standards.
This 3.2 million square feet facility is connected to Monorail, which has up to 150,000 guest rooms. This implies that it offers accommodation to some fans.
How to get there
If you want to get to Cowboy Christmas at Las Vegas convention center there are many ways that you can use. For instance, you can use the taxi services, which are in plenty. More so, if you find that taxi services are not your worth you can opt to take the personal vehicles that can be hired at cheaper prices.
The other way that can give you, access to Cowboy Christmas is through the ride-share services and the Monorail. This implies that you have an alternative when it comes to transport means. You understand your needs than we do. So, choose the favorable way that you will be comfortable using while reaching the place the earliest possible not to miss any part of the displays.
What else should you note about the Cowboy Christmas?
One thing that we won’t miss to caution is about bags. While it was obvious that you will be carrying a bag especially for ladies. If you must bring your bag there are some things that you should know.
First, the bags are advised not to be larger and it should not exceed the 12 by 17. More so, don’t carry rolling bags as are prohibited regardless of whether yours is too small. This is not an exception to luggage, carryon bags, and laptop or computer bags.
Second, your bags will be scanned and searched by guards at the time of entry. This a safety step and you can’t bypass it if to access the place.
So, the management recommends s recommend visitors to carry transparent bags. This can be bags made from vinyl, plastic, mesh, and so forth. The transparent and clear bags are available and can be purchased at any Cowboy Christmas lobbies.
Also, it implies that, if you are already and you will be carrying a handbag, which I am sure you will do, make sure it doesn’t have many pockets, as this will cause the traffic at the search entrance.
As I conclude, the Cowboy Christmas is open to anybody who will be in Las Vegas during the National Finals Rodeo. It is a nice place where you can have additional experience in the western style. However, some things should be noted as I said above. Otherwise, it is placed to be and make your festive season pleasurable.